Come along to the plant swap or just join us for a cup of tea…
Date: Sunday 18th May, 2pm to 5 pm
Where: Berith Gardens, No. 4 Norton Road, Stourbridge, West Midlands, DY8 2RT
Bring along any plants to share or give away. e.g. Vegetable Plants: tomatoes,beans, pumpkins, etc. Garden Plants: cuttings, babies. House plants…anything!
- Bring any spare plants you have, and choose some to take home.
- Come along even if you don’t have plants to bring.
- There will be Refreshments to
- Somewhere to shelter if we get rained on
Everyone welcome, looking forward to see you there…
Do you have an abundance of fruit or vegetables in your garden or allotment?
Need help with harvesting?
- Help picking apples, plums, marrows, pears, tomatoes, or anything edible
- Help making jams, chutneys, jellies, cordials?
Transition Stourbridge (a local environmental group) started the Harvest Share project in 2010 to help save good local food from going to waste.
We made jams, chutneys, jellies, cordials and over 1,000 litres of fresh pressed apple and pear juice in 2011, which was a good year – as this year is promising to be!
Contact us for help picking
Tel: 01384 351414 (Margy)
Do you have an abundance of fruit or vegetables in your garden?
It is easy to be overwhelmed by a glut of plums, marrows, pears, tomatoes – and to wonder what to do with them all.
Transition Stourbridge is keen to help save good local food from going to waste. So, if you want a hand with harvesting or
processing a surplus crop, email us or call Margy on 01384 351414, Stourbridge.