Come and join us Wednesdays from 10:00 to 1:00 in the beautiful Walled Garden at Stevens Park, Wollescote, Stourbridge
- Learn new skills including growing food crops, caring for plants and how to design a garden
- Enjoy the health benefits of just being outdoors and getting some (gentle) exercise in the fresh air
- Watch the seasons change and enjoy the varied wildlife and birds that visit the site
- Share the company of others as we develop our own part of this historic garden
- Gain confidence from seeing your ideas become reality as our garden takes shape
Tools and equipment provided but you will need strong shoes or boots (no sandals or trainers please) and a coat. You might like to bring a packed lunch!
Contact: Jill on 01384 442938 or firstname.lastname@example.org (Dudley Mind) Continue reading “Growing in the Park for Well Being – Wollescote Park, Stourbridge”